- RT @VoteOpenWpg: It’s all the best of art, history, stories, and people throughout #NuitBlanche tonight in and around downtown. One day we… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JoanneMKelly: Awesome opportunity for #crecomm grad - a new position as full-time media coordinator for @Wpg_Goldeyes - DM me for more… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JoanneMKelly: If you're interested in seeing what #crecomm broadcast j teams are up to every Thursday, check out #rrctv 2 months ago
- RT @MASTERCHEFonFOX: RETWEET to bless someone's feed with a @GordonRamsay demo! #MasterChef https://t.co/UGybWAxUrB 5 months ago
Red River College
Graduated June 2014 / Broadcasting, video recording and production, audio recording and production, studio and on location lighting, print layout and design, photography, journalism, creative writing, and advertising and marketing.
Business Administration / E-Business Major
Graduated January 2010 / Business law, accounting and finances, communications, marketing, human resources, management, and organizational behaviour training, computer systems, network security, and web programming specialization.
Reporter, Operator, and Producer
August 2014 - May 2015 (Intern December 2013 - January 2014, April 2014)
Report on local conferences and events (covered flooding across Manitoba), photography and video multimedia of breaking news, live-on-location hits, tape talks, phone call and face-to-face interviews, streeters, cover beats (ex. city hall), operate soundboard, and file media and writing to web.
I have now also produced seven entire Charles Adler shows with guest host Geoff Currier, which required booking all the guests and topics for three hours each episode.
Since July 2013
Since August 2009
September 2010 - August 2012
Burst Web Solutions
October 2009 - September 2010
SilverCity Polo Park / Projection Team Leader
Responsible for 14 screens and a team of six. Spliced film, ran shows, repaired equipment, clean. Prided myself for putting on a flawless presentation.
Odeon Drive-In / Assistant Manager
Fully trained in the theatre and promoted. I handled deposits, stock, hiring, and the projection booth. Our team consisted of nearly 30 individuals and we had up to 3,500 customers on weekend nights. I was also Health and Safety Manager.
• Kids Help Phone Walk
• Sandbagging (1997/2009 flood years)
• Friends of the Metropolitan Theatre
• Fundraising organizer for a children’s library in Ghana
• Christmas breakfast/toy drive for inner city children
• McDonald’s McHappy Day and McHappy Day Carwash